Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Rounds - 3/2/10

So here I am. First day of my first blog. I don't count typing on facebook walls and twitter a blog. More of a stalker-esque way of doing things. I'm not putting down twitter or the book, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm here to write about films and movies (yes there is a difference). To be honest, not everyone will like what I'm going to say. If I wanted you to like it then I'd probably say it straight to you. This is strictly opinion. It feels like I have so much to say all the time that I should write it down. Or type it, for more of a modern spin.

I like movies. I love movies for that matter. I see them any time I can. I like all different kinds. Sometimes I'll see a movie just because someone else wants to see it. I may not know what the plot is, but I can live with that.

Over the course of this blog I will discuss different movies I see and what I think. I will try to talk about them on the day I see them, but I am pretty busy working and being awesome. I do have a life and sometimes I feel my life is fulfilled by some of the people that I see these movies with (yes I will probably mention you).

For all intents and purposes, just read this blog as a guide to help you decide whether or not you want to waste 71 minutes (Eight Crazy Nights), or enjoy 3 hrs 4 minutes (Titanic). I have strong opinions that I feel should be shared. So here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment